Wednesday, September 17, 2008

what's in the box?



So I've been trying all night to get my old scanner (which has a flat lay area, unlike my shiny, new printer/scanner/all-in-one, which dips into the A4 size scanning glass) to work on Vista. IT WAS FOR NAUGHT. D:

Looks like I'll be bustin' out the old computer and hooking the scanner up to that instead. If that doesn't work out well, I guess I'll start harassing the peeps at the ICS building if I can't find a good scanning area in the ART building, lol...

2 comments:

Ghost23 said...

You know you could just use that new scanner and overlap the then so that the warp areas are overlap by the next scan.

Billy Wan said...

I used to work as a lab monitor last semester at Moore Hall first floor. They have a scanner anyone can use for free. And Adobe Photoshop Elements. Then you save it on your flash drive.